This woman got the worse kind of surprise when she found some in her food she had no way to recognize.
The title says “something dead” because no one has a damn clue what this is. It’s obviously organic but there no way to identify it. I can only imagine the nightmare of biting into a McMuffin only to have a mouthful of this blue stretchy shit. This is just straight up nasty, she needs to sue as soon as possible because she deserves to get paid after this.
You can watch the video below to try and figure out what the hell this is: